More and more companies are moving to the cloud. With business applications being online and more accessible, how are you ensuring that your business is always online to avoid costly downtime?
Thinking about your business, what online applications are you using?
- Accounting – Xero, Quickbooks, MYOB and Microsoft Dynamics
- Email & Collaboration – Microsoft Office 365, Google Apps for Work, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts
- File, Sync & Share – Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, Autotask Workplace & Sharepoint
- Online Meetings – GoToMeeting, Webex, Zoom and Skype for Business
- ERP – Pronto, Microsoft Dynamics, Netsuite, SAP Business One, Sage and MYOB EXO
How are you protecting your business connectivity from downtime? Many businesses I speak to have not thought about their connectivity to their core business systems. The cost of not having good connectivity for both a primary and backup could cost your business tens of thousands of dollars.
What’s the real cost of downtime?
- 10 Staff for 4 Hours at $30/Hour = $1,200
- 20 Staff for 6 Hours at $40/Hour = $4,800
- 30 Staff for 8 Hours at $50/Hour = $12,000
At Summit, we’re leading the way with our Fibre Internet Services, Ethernet Internet Services, EFM Internet Services and Fixed Wireless Internet Services. We’re backing up our customers primary internet service with super-fast data on the Telstra 4G Mobile Network with our seamless Managed 4G Failover service.
Having a 4G Internet Failover greatly reduces the impact on a business in the event of a primary failure and is a cost-effective way to maintain connectivity in the event of a failure.
If you’d like to get serious about your Business Internet Service then the Team at Summit Internet would love to help you design and deploy a fast and reliable data solution for your business.