When was the last time you used your fax machine? Perhaps it’s time to sell your fax machine on Antiques Roadshow!
Wouldn’t life be easier if you could receive a fax as a PDF right in your email inbox? Would you rather send a fax from Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office 365 or Google Apps? How about sending a fax from iPad or iPhone!
Faxee is the answer to your faxing problems! Faxee was designed to make faxing easier for Lawyers, Doctors, Accountants, the Finance Industry and really any industry which is still stuck in the dark ages and still requires to send a Fax. The great thing is that Faxee does it all without a fax machine.
How do I receive a fax with Faxee? Faxes will land in your email program such as Microsoft Outlook, Google Apps or Office 365 as an email with your fax as PDF attachment. This is great if you need to forward the fax to a colleague or save a fax to your line of business application, file server or cloud storage.
How do I send a fax from email? Simply attach your PDF to your email and send to the fax number. The recipient will receive it as a normal fax.
Can I keep my fax number with Faxee? Absolutely! Transfer your current fax number to Faxee and start faxing from email within minutes!
Who is Faxee good For?
- Accountants running Solution6, MYOB AE, Xero Workflow Max and Sage HaniSoft.
- Lawyers running LEAP, Open Practice, Affinity and FilePro.
- Finance Brokers who need to fax settlement documents to the bank.
- Insurance Brokers who need to lodge policy documents to the insurers.
- Doctors & Dentists running Medical Director, Oasis, Best Practice, Mediclinic and Zedmed.
Faxee also offers a cloud console to view previous sent and received faxes as well as being able to send from the cloud console.
To find out more about Faxee visit faxee.com.au or call us on 1300 049 749.
Local Number Portability (LNP) or Porting allows you to move (port) your Land Line Phone Number between providers without losing the number which you may have had for years. Summit can assist you to port your number away from Telstra, Optus, Primus, Commander, MyNetFone, AAPT and many other providers.
As we move towards the end of the Telstra Copper Fixed Line Network, Summit is helping Businesses port numbers from PSTN and ISDN services connected to traditional Telephone Systems such as Avaya, Nortel, LG Aria, Siemens, Mitel, Commander, IPEX and NEC to a modern Hosted PBX on our FlexPBX platform or SIP Trunk.
By porting your phone number to a Hosted PBX, not only are you able to keep your phone number, but you’ll gain access to great PBX Features.
- Ring Groups – All users in a department or team to a group and have a group phone number.
- Caller ID – Know who’s calling you. Improves customer experience and super handy if you miss a call!
- IVR or Menus – Ability to have professional voice overs and menu systems “Press 1 for Sales, 2 for accounts” etc.
- Custom Hold Music – Let your customers know about your products and services when you place them on hold.
- Open / Closed Hours – Set automatic rules for Open and Closed hours so that your calls route based on time of day.
- Find Me / Follow Me – Have your calls follow you to a number or devices or forward your calls to a mobile phone.
These are just some of the great features you’ll get access to when you port your number to FlexPBX.
If you’d like to continue to use your existing phone system but take advantage of what Summit SIP Trunks can offer you, we’re able to assist you to port your number to a SIP Trunk which can plug in to your PSTN or ISDN enabled phone system.
We’d love to show you how FlexPBX can work in your business. To arrange an obligation free demonstration give our Sales Team a call on 1300 049 749.