Put Your Phone System in the Cloud
Cloud phone systems – they’re all the rage! But what are they? A cloud phone system is hosted in the cloud, which means that data is stored in a secure server which you can reach over the internet. A cloud phone system replaces traditional land lines, and is hosted by a provider like Summit.
Instead of an answering machine tape, phone bills, and tons of wires, a cloud phone system is stored digitally. This makes it less expensive and easy to use. Because of this, it improves the way businesses operate.
What’s so great about it?
- Cost Savings. A cloud pbx system is much less expensive than traditional land lines. It allows you to sound like a ASX 200 company for a fraction of the price.
- Easy set-up. Because the system doesn’t require wire rerouting, cloud-based phone systems are easy and fast to set-up.
- Time saving. Traditional business phone systems are high maintenance and require intense set up. Skip all of that and save time.
- Remote capabilities. Remote capabilities is a fancy way of saying that you can easily hook a cloud phone system up to mobile phones, so you don’t have to be tied to a desk.
- Advanced features. Today’s cloud phone systems have all the advanced features you need, including the ability to add multiple extensions, IVR Menus, call forwarding, voicemail, Ring Groups, and different physical phone options.
What about features?
- Voicemail. A cloud phone system differs from a traditional system in part because users can receive their voicemail messages via email on the go.
- Call forwarding. A cloud phone system can help you forward calls to your support team, customer service desk, development team, or anywhere else.
- IVR Menu. Setup a menu so that your calls can be instantly routed to the correct department or team.
- Ring Groups. Group users together in to Teams so that you can direct external and internal calls directly to a group of people.
- Phone options. You can use traditional-looking phones in your office, or set up mobile phones to receive calls with a cloud-based phone system.
Why It’s Great for Small Business
Cloud phone systems are ideal for small businesses for a lot of reasons:
- Summit Cloud PBX extensions, voicemail, and call forwarding work with your 1300 or 1800 number to create a professional appearance and make your business sound bigger.
- Whether you’re crunched for time, money, or all of the above, a cloud-based phone system is the perfect solution with quick set-up and no additional hardware costs.
- Summit cloud PBX solution combines a robust blend of features that allow you to be flexible, mobile, and productive – the trifecta for small business.
A cloud phone system is a great fit for any entrepreneur, and Summit’s system will grow with your business, allowing you to focus on running it.
If you’d like to speak with one of our Team about your requirement, call us on 1300 049 479.